Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications.
Our purpose is clear. To deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
At PaperWorks, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
1. Load and unload raw materials, in-process stock or finished goods into or out of various pieces of process equipment.
2. Participate in setting up equipment for changes in production
3. Assist operator in monitoring equipment
4. Move material and/or stretchwrap finished product utilizing powered pallet trucks
5. Follows detailed inspection standards.
6. Make minor adjustments to equipment as necessary to maintain quality.
7. Perform other duties as required
8. Responsible for operating within policies & procedures and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures
9. Be willing to work afternoon or evening shifts after training
Minimum of a High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Minimum of 1-3 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Strong mechanical ability required
Be willing to advance through training to Operator posiiton
Knowledge and understanding of GMP's and Food Sanitation in a food or manufacturing plant a plus.