Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications.
Our purpose is clear. To deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
At PaperWorks, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
• Operates battery-operated equipment for a variety of purposes including
o Loading and unloading trailers
o Transporting material within the facility
o Storing and staging material
• Equipment operated includes, but is not limited to, fork lift trucks, roll clamp trucks, various motorized pallet trucks.
• Ensures all product is stacked neatly and safely when stored or delivered to location.
• Maintains accuracy of all inventory movement at all times.
• Insures inventory accuracy by proper completion of all required forms and by proper utilization of bar code readers
• Maintains Warehouse organization and housekeeping,
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures and SafeStart practices
• Performs and documents required pre-trip inspections and reports any deficiencies.
• Establishes, maintains and promotes high standards of customer service,
• Keeps equipment operating safely with proper use and in accordance with operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, and managing preventive maintenance and repairs.
• Performs other duties as required
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Forklift certification and minimum 6 – 12 months’ accident-free experience
• Ability to read and interpret information, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.