Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications.
Our purpose is clear. To deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
At PaperWorks, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Troubleshoots and assesses root causes or deficiencies in electro-mechanical equipment
• Diagnoses and executes repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
• Communicates status of work orders or emergency repairs to supervisor or manager and enlists further resources as needed.
• Consults with operators, maintenance supervisor or manager, and other end-users to determine safest and most cost effective repairs.
• Always looks for ways to save time and money in repairs, preventative maintenance, and outsourcing opportunities.
• Keep equipment operating safely by enforcing proper use in accordance with operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, and managing preventive maintenance and repairs.
• Three plus years' experience and training in mechanical and electrical functions of production equipment in an industrial setting.
• Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting and ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
• Ability to read and interpret information, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and implement solutions to correct.
• Ability to utilize computerized systems for tracking maintenance work; able to communicate and perform other necessary functions using Microsoft tools.
• Must be detail oriented, organized and energetic.