Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications.
Our purpose is clear. To deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
At PaperWorks, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
• Support all PWI business within this site
• Work closely with P&G MPD (Materials, Process, Delivery) organization and PWI site operational team daily
• Support all P&G daily management systems that includes daily production meetings and follow-ups
• Attend reviews and problem-solving meetings for any quality issues and outages
• Provide critical data, to include production information, samples, etc. to PWI as it relates to customer quality issues
• Coordinate DOEs between P&G and PWI sites, to include capability analyses and quality and supply chain improvement initiatives
• Drive continuous improvement within both PWI and P&G sites
• Support execution of any new initiatives and trials
• Coordinate of Quality/Technical projects/issues/initiatives between P&G/PWI teams
• Support P&G categories with any supply chain-related issues and resolutions
• Be a supplier SPOC (single point of contact) for PWI at Tabler Station
• Represent PWI in all key areas of business function while working with multiple different roles within P&G Tabler Station operation
• 15% travel to PWI facilities
• 10+ year’s general business experience, with 5+ years’ experience in Packaging, specifically with Flexo, die cutting and finishing operations.
• Associates degree, bachelor’s degree preferred, in business, engineering or technical field of study.
• Knowledge and experience with Quality Systems
• Knowledge of P&G continuous improvement system preferred
• Strong business presence and communication skills
• Highly competent with MS Office suite (especially MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel including Pivot & Projects)
• Results oriented with persistent attention to detail, and ability to influence outcomes in a cross-functional team environment.
• Experience making presentations to clients and management and producing written reports and performance metrics
• Ability to work independently and manage time while working on multiple projects
• Overall project management and initiative management
• Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities
• Work broadly across the organization to gain consensus for alignment of goals and objectives