Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. With nine facilities and more than 1,500 employees across North America, encompassing everything from CRB manufacturing to top-quality carton-making, we are committed to providing environmentally responsible, high-quality, specialty solutions that drive performance and deliver growth for our customers.
What does PaperWorks stand for? Consistency. The values we project outward are the same as the ones we prize inside the Company - Teamwork, Quality, the Environment and Employee Safety.
• Manage inventories of all maintenance repair parts and manufacturing consumables.
• Control and maintain the parts storage areas in an orderly and organized way that efficiently supports plant operations.
• Coordinate with the Maintenance Planner and maintenance/production supervisors to forecast and ensure required parts and consumables are in stock for scheduled maintenance actions and production runs
• Preassemble parts kits for scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PM) actions
• Develop VMI relationships with suppliers to ensure best use of internal resources.
• Create purchase order requisitions and place orders with vendors after the proper approvals are in place.
• Utilize the computerized maintenance management and purchasing software systems.
• Know the department budget and stay within the budgetary limits.
• Match purchase orders, receipts, and invoices for correct and timely payments.
• Tracks and publishes key supply metrics, such as order fill rate, forecast accuracy, inventory accuracy, supplier reliability, and other common supply chain metrics.
• Prepares reports and analysis as required
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures and SafeStart practices.
• Must have High School education or equivalent; Associates degree in business or similar field preferred
• Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in parts ordering, storing, and inventory control position(s).
• Must have high level of organizational skills and the ability to operate independently yet as part of a team
• Must have strong computer skills and experience in extracting and analyzing data using information system reporting tools such as an ERP system, computerized maintenance management system, or M/S Excel.
• Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal, teambuilding and leadership skills
• Must have an awareness of and the ability to follow GMP and Safety guidelines.