Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. With nine facilities and more than 1,500 employees across North America, encompassing everything from CRB manufacturing to top-quality carton-making, we are committed to providing environmentally responsible, high-quality, specialty solutions that drive performance and deliver growth for our customers.
What does PaperWorks stand for? Consistency. The values we project outward are the same as the ones we prize inside the Company - Teamwork, Quality, the Environment and Employee Safety.
• Responsible for generating and summarizing certificates of conformance, evaluating test data for certificates of analysis.
• Advising operators and management of defect identification, recommending containment and immediate corrective actions.
• Conduct gage calibrations and evaluate results.
• Responsible for sample collection, customer requirements, PQP samples and submitting as per requirements.
• Responsible for backing up Quality Control Lead and the Quality Control Lab Assistant
• Overall responsibility for the retain room organization and maintenance
• Manage storage and retrieval of test results.
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
• High school diploma or GED and 2+ years’ experience in high volume multi-shift / multi-site operation. Associates degree or technical certificate in engineering or quality-related field preferred.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and implement solutions to correct.
• Basic math and computer skills; knowledge of statistics preferred
• Observant, detail oriented and organized; must utilize a logical and methodical approach to issues.
• Ability to read and interpret information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• SyteLine MRP system experience and knowledge preferred.
• Ability to read and write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.