Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. With nine facilities and more than 1,500 employees across North America, encompassing everything from CRB manufacturing to top-quality carton-making, we are committed to providing environmentally responsible, high-quality, specialty solutions that drive performance and deliver growth for our customers.
What does PaperWorks stand for? Consistency. The values we project outward are the same as the ones we prize inside the Company - Teamwork, Quality, the Environment and Employee Safety.
The Finishing Operator will operate folder and gluer machines and performs setup duties to produce cartons which meet quantity and quality requirements.
• Sets up and operates one or more types of finishing machines to precise measurements and alignments.
• Monitors and records output for quality.
• Reviews schedule frequently and seeks to insure efficient production
• Accurately completes all necessary documentation.
• Makes necessary adjustments and clear jams.
• Performs routine maintenance on machine(s).
• Provides direction to crew.
• Maintains machine and area for cleanliness and organization
• Ensures on-time production
• Trains employees
• Keeps supervisor apprised of any quality, production or resource issues.
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures and SafeStart practices.