Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. With nine facilities and more than 1,500 employees across North America, encompassing everything from CRB manufacturing to top-quality carton-making, we are committed to providing environmentally responsible, high-quality, specialty solutions that drive performance and deliver growth for our customers.
What does PaperWorks stand for? Consistency. The values we project outward are the same as the ones we prize inside the Company - Teamwork, Quality, the Environment and Employee Safety.
Develops and maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents including
procedures (WI, OPL, Records, Check sheets), checklists (5S, AM, Cleaning, Traceability, sweep sheets),
Manages the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Responsible for QA accountability packet , QA postings, and product traceability
Reviews incoming COAS
Coordinates and maintains cleaning programs
Prepares reports for QARs, QNs, PPMs
Prepares reports for customers on supplied data (Scorecard)
Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
• Associate’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution and 3+ years’ experience in high volume multi-shift / multi-site operation or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret information, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal, teambuilding and leadership skills.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and implement solutions to correct.
• Must be detail oriented, organized and energetic.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• SyteLine MRP system experience and knowledge preferred.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.