Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications.
Our purpose is clear. To deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
At PaperWorks, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
• Responsible for effectively managing direct reports, including training, coaching, and disciplining on safety, quality, and productivity performance measures.
• Responsible for communicating job expectations, monitoring, appraising performance and recommending compensation.
• Responsible for maintaining quality parameters, Quality Roadmap, sorting, supplier credits, customer credits and non-conforming.
• Monitors and reports quality variances and deficiencies with root causes and recommended actions to address.
• Trains all appropriate personnel required in external quality procedures and protocols in support of ongoing or new certification for continued operations and satisfaction of customer requirements.
• Ensures internal quality audits are completed as scheduled and findings are communicated to proper management personnel for corrective actions, including but not limited to transition point audits, PacSecure, Audit 1 (P&G), FSC/SFI.
• Facilitates HACCP team, involved in vendor management with Logistics,
• Conducts, reviews and participates in formal problem - solving and customer response activities, i.e. 5-Why, A3, 8D.
• Understanding and training in statistical product and process control. Reviews and analyses R&R studies, oversees DOE’s, establish statistical tools and assists in training,
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures and SafeStart practices.
• Maintains plant organization and housekeeping, including the proper segregation and accounting of non-conforming material, and implementing corrective actions as required.