Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. With nine (9) facilities and more than 1,500 employees across North America, encompassing everything from CRB manufacturing to top-quality carton-making, we are committed to providing environmentally responsible, high-quality, specialty solutions that drive performance and deliver growth for our customers.
What does PaperWorks stand for? Consistency. The values we project outward are the same as the ones we prize inside the Company - Teamwork, Quality, the Environment and Employee Safety.
• Responsible for the safety of themselves and others as they move throughout the Plant work stations.
• Responsible for auditing processes and product from each work center and appropriate reporting.
• Preparing data for eCOA’s and eCOC’s. An expert for visual defect acceptability.
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
• Calibrating, maintaining and using test equipment correctly and safely. Maintaining accurate work instructions in accordance with operating instructions.
• Assisting with the generation of internal QAR’s and overseeing Sort activities
• High school diploma or GED and 2+ years’ experience in high volume multi-shift manufacturing operation.
• Associates degree or technical certificate in engineering or quality-related field preferred.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and implement solutions to correct.
• Basic math and computer skills; knowledge of statistics preferred
• Observant, detail oriented and organized must utilize a logical and methodical approach to issues.
• Ability to read and interpret information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Syteline MRP system experience and knowledge preferred.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Box plant or converting plant experience.
• ISO 9001 or other auditing process experience.
• Lean Six Sigma experience.