Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries is a leading, integrated North American full-service provider of recycled paperboard and specialized folding cartons for packaging applications.
Our purpose is clear. To deliver innovative, value-added packaging solutions to the world while making it a better place for all.
At PaperWorks, we are committed to the highest sustainable forestry and procurement standards. Product certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council and 100% Recycled Paperboard Alliance.
• Responsible for the safety of themselves and others as they move throughout the Plant work stations.
• Responsible for auditing processes and product from each work center and appropriate reporting.
• Preparing data for eCOA’s and eCOC’s. An expert for visual defect acceptability.
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
• Calibrating, maintaining and using test equipment correctly and safely. Maintaining accurate work instructions in accordance with operating instructions.
• Assisting with the generation of internal QAR’s and overseeing Sort activities
• High school diploma or GED and 2+ years’ experience in high volume multi-shift manufacturing operation.
• Associates degree or technical certificate in engineering or quality-related field preferred.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and implement solutions to correct.
• Basic math and computer skills; knowledge of statistics preferred
• Observant, detail oriented and organized must utilize a logical and methodical approach to issues.
• Ability to read and interpret information.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Syteline MRP system experience and knowledge preferred.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Box plant or converting plant experience.
• ISO 9001 or other auditing process experience.
• Lean Six Sigma experience.