Founded in 2008 and Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PaperWorks Industries, Inc. is a leading North American integrated full-service packaging provider. With nine facilities and more than 1,500 employees across North America, encompassing everything from CRB manufacturing to top-quality carton-making, we are committed to providing environmentally responsible, high-quality, specialty solutions that drive performance and deliver growth for our customers.
What does PaperWorks stand for? Consistency. The values we project outward are the same as the ones we prize inside the Company - Teamwork, Quality, the Environment and Employee Safety.
PaperWorks Industries is looking for a full-time press operator for our state of the art Gallus printing press.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Provide work direction to press team throughout make ready and operating cycle.
• Operate press, troubleshoot and make process adjustments for optimum quality.
• Monitor work in process for efficient adherence to specifications.
• Coach and train other crew members in accomplishing team objectives.
• Inspects cartons and color register and provides technical guidance to other team members.
• Performs other duties as required
• Responsible for operating within policies & procedures, and maintaining compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Three (3) years of successful Gallus Press Operator experience, including UV
• Demonstrated ability to make-ready the press
• Demonstrated understanding of color matching
• Attention to detail in communication and documentation
• Basic computer skills – Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to read and interpret information, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule